Grilled Chicken Breast in a Glazed Dijon Mustard Sauce, Served with Rice Pilaf, Broccoli and Red Pepper Medley with Corn. Served with a Dinner Roll Rich in Vitamins and Minerals and an Apple Crisp.
Cooking Instructions (from frozen):
Microwave Oven (Recommended)
- Microwaves vary. Cooking times are approximate.
- Remove plastic overwrap from sleeve REMOVE ROLL AND DESSERT FROM END OF SLEEVE; SET ASIDE.
- Microwave entree on High 5 minutes. Stir gently and microwave on High and additional 1-2 minutes if necessary to heat to an internal temperature of 165F.
- Remove entree from microwave oven.
- Microwave dessert on HIGH 30-45 seconds. Remove dessert; set aside.
- Place roll on plain white paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 10-20 Seconds.
- Return dessert and roll to tray.
- Let entire entree stand 1 minute before enjoying.
TIP: For a warmer dessert, microwave dessert on HIGH an additional 15-30 seconds.